To Do List
The list below is an indication of the stuff I plan to add to ImageDB. It is
in a vague order of priority however lower priority smaller jobs may be done
before higher priority longer jobs. Also some ideas may never happen so if any
are of particular importance to you please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I now have found some info on the Sanyo Maker Notes and so hope to add
them into the next version.
- Provide a "mouse hover" facility that will display the image
properties of the image the mouse is hovering over.
- Provide an option to auto set the date based on the file date when
- On transformations give the option to save to a new file.
- Provide option to automatically regenerate new thumbnails on opening a
database if an image has been modified
- Provide some way of viewing file attributes.
- Allow sorting a Named Selection
- Sort named selection on different criterion
- Named category combinations
- Advanced categorisation using and or and not
- Linking between images - different version of same image etc.
- Date selection slider
- Drag and drop for copy/move files in browse mode
- Right click categories to auto expand or context menu.
- Dragging a zoomed image to view different portion.
- Selecting a rectangle and zooming into that
- Render picked up category in different colour/tone in organise categories
- Slideshows to have additional text added to images
- Stand alone slide shows on CD
- The viewer of the standalone show should be able to select how
s/he wants to view the shows; i.e., manually, timed with the viewer
selecting the timing, one photo at a time or select from a display of
- Import EXIF fields to categories.
- Option to remove EXIF info.
- Auto-resize of images for web generation
© 2004 Focus Software Solutions www.focussoftware.co.uk